By ordering services from HousesandProperties.com, you agree to the following Service Agreement for both digital & print imagery. We hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together to create beautiful photographs, videos and plans for your marketing goals. In this agreement, we will use Photography, Video Tours, Reels and Floorplans interchangeably. They are to constitute a booking or an appointment made on housesandproperties.com.
Housesandproperties.com reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website or booking a service following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Limited Licensing Release:
In order to provide you with the best service and support at reasonable pricing, we do not sell our photographs. We license their use. So the fee quoted is especially dependent on (1) payment of the invoice in full, (2) using the photographs only as indicated, and (3) protecting them with proper copyright notification.
This service agreement is a limited license photo release.
Images delivered are licensed to the “licensee” for:
-The purpose of listing a property only.
-Term of the listing, not to exceed 1 year.
-A primary photo can be used for a longer duration and for additional “sold” marketing materials.
-Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property.
-Builders, businesses, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact the photographer directly for licensing and fees. In addition to payment a property release must be obtained from the homeowner by that third party.
– For image integrity, and quality control we ask that Images not be altered once delivered.
Image editing will be done by HousesandProperties.com, fees may apply.
– Please contact us for an additional release for any/all printed publications. Fees may apply.
– Photo credit must be given to HousesandProperties.com when used on any and all social media sites
– Unauthorized use of images is a copyright violation, and will result in termination of this contract.
– Virtual tours will remain active as long as you require. Not to exceed 1 year, terms of which will be the same as above
– The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder of the image.
HousesandProperties.com retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken.
– Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
– Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
– Home sellers/buyers may request a copy of the photos from the photographer only.
– We will supply images to the homeowner in a “owner media kit”. Fees and licenses will apply. Call for details.
To ensure the best results of the photoshoot please be sure the home is ready prior to the scheduled shoot time. We work on a set time schedule for every shoot. Time is a precious commodity, both yours and mine.
The agent’s responsibility is to ensure that the listing is ready for the virtual tour to be produced at the arranged time.
– For liability, HousesandProperties.com does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of furniture.
– The homeowner shall ensure that there are no hazards to the photographer’s safety.
– The photographer will work with agents and/or homeowners with regard to pets, but the photographer is not a pet wrangler. If pets will be an issue please make a note of it when you order services.
– Generally. we will be photographing the entire home. We do not usually include utility rooms or closets, but if you would like those included please let us know prior to the shoot.
– Amenities are not included on/in a property shoot, and fall under separate pricing and licensing. If you are requiring amenities to be photographed please contact us prior to the shoot for additional information.
If you require detailed photographs or recording or annotation of products, items, or furniture, this will need to be specified in writing, prior to the commencement of your booking. A fee for such service will be added to the booking.
Conversations had with the photographer on-site/at the property will not be binding. If you require changes/amendments or add-ons, this must be made in writing via email, email@example.com
Although we aim to deliver the photographs, videos and floor plans within 24 hours, sometimes, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may not be able to do so. In this eventuality, we will aim to deliver any photographs, videos or floor plans as soon as they become available. We ask for your patience should this be the case.
HousesandProperties.com understands that homes may not be ready for shooting as expected.
– It is the responsibility of the agent/landlord to inform us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
– An appointment/booking/order that is rescheduled or cancelled less than forty-two hours before its commencing accrues an 80% rescheduling fee. Agent/Landlord may reschedule an appointment only once; further rescheduling will render the initial booking cancelled and payment forfeited. The landlord/agent will need to make a full payment to book a new appointment.
– Reschedules will be subject to the photographer’s availability.
– There will be times services may not be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the decision to shoot the property is up to the agent/landlord. If the agent/landlord chooses to proceed with their booking, we will provide the best service we can. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
– Reschedules will be subject to availability.
– Payment is due immediately before the confirmation of the appointment.
– Credit card payments can be processed online.
– The photo release is not authorized until payment is received in full.
– Failure to pay for the images will result in a copyright infringement. You will be asked to remove the image from any electronic or printed form of advertisement. Failure to stop using them will result in legal action.
– In the event of a chargeback, we ask that you work with us to resolve the case. During the chargeback process, we will expect you to remove our photographs from any publications or websites. If we are not able to clear the payment, we shall seek payment through a legal proceeding.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and agreement.
If questions arise feel free to contact me directly.