In these terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words shall have the following meanings:
- Our, Us. We. The contractor, Housesandproperties, Housesandproperties.com means: www.housesandproperties
- You, Your, the subcontractor means: The photographer
1. You are to arrive promptly at all appointments. We understand that lateness is unavoidable, and thus we ask that you inform us immediately of any delays.
2. Should we cancel an appointment with less than a 24-hour notice of the appointment commencement, a 50% fee of the agreed rate will be due to you.
3. We inform clients that any unwritten or written requests made directly to you (the photographer) will be nulled. The clients are to email us at email@example.com before or after the appointment with requests. The granting of any requests is at our sole discretion.
4. When appointed by us, and only at the appointments stipulated in our emails or texts to you, you are to act as a representative of housesandproperties.com, and thus, you are to adopt a professional manner at all times.
5. You are not to give your contact details, nor should you exchange contacts with our clients. Give the client(s) our mobile number +44(0)7534392769 or our email firstname.lastname@example.org. You should forward all enquiries from clients we have introduced to you to email@example.com.
6. The photographer is not to make promises or agree to any amendments directly with the client.
7. All appointments are contractual: it begins and ends on the date and time specified on the job.
8. The photographer is solely responsible for his/her/their finances, including filing and paying any taxes, fees, insurance and all insurance liabilities.
9. The photographer is responsible for his/her/their choice of transport to and from the specified job/appointments.
10. No agreements outside of these terms nor additions, or summations are to be assumed unless in a written form and explicitly agreed by the photographer and housesandproperties.com.
11. The Contractor Housesandproperties.com shall at their discretion withhold any payment due to the Subcontractor, til images of the job is received by the Contractor.
12. The Subcontractor acknowledges that the Contractor shall have no obligation to pay any amount greater than the amount agreed in writing.
13. The Contractor shall not be liable to the Subcontractor for any loss of profits; damage to reputation; loss of business opportunities; loss of contracts; or claim, action or demand made against the Subcontractor by any third party; or any indirect loss, damage, cost, expense, claim or other liability whatsoever; which arises out of or in connection with this Subcontract.
14. In case of any damages by the photographer at our client(s) address, The photographer will be responsible for paying for a replacement or repairing of the damages- which ever is deemed appropriate.
15. These terms shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding and shall supersede any previous agreement(s) between the parties in connection with the subject of this Subcontract.
16. The Subcontractor shall do everything necessary to carry out and complete the Subcontracted works in a capable and professional manner.
17. The subcontractor is responsible for all travel costs, including but not limited to Congestion Charges, all fines, fuel, trains and underground fares.
18. Contents, including but not limited to clients’ contact details, are not to be shared with a third party without a written permission from Housesandproperties.com.
19. Upon completion, the photographer is to email us the images within 12 hours of the job’s completion using Wetransfer or Google Drive.